At L&P, we are powered by kindness—we prioritize safety and care for each other and create an inclusive environment of mutual respect, empathy, and belonging.
November 13 is World Kindness Day, and we’d like to reshare some inspiring stories from this year about how our employees show kindness by putting people first:
- Spotlight on Our People First Learning Series: Learn about our People First learning series, which is designed to enhance our leadership skills and strengthen inclusion.
- How We Put People First: We invited a few of our People First Champions — L&P leaders who host local conservations with their co-workers to discuss how we work well together — to share how their teams put people first.
- Pullmaflex’s Behavioral Approach to Safety: Check out how our Pullmaflex Automotive team in Ammanford, UK, prioritizes safety and care for one another.
- “Success is Showing That We Care”: Read how our Home Furniture team in Kendallville, Indiana, came together to celebrate Earth Day and appreciate one another’s hard work.
- L&P Employees Give Back: Watered Gardens: Check out how a group of our employees formed to donate to and serve Watered Gardens — a nonprofit — each month.